Shady Hues

Monday, October 22, 2007

What an evening! I haven't had this much fun in ages... well, going out with four girls (don't get me wrong... just my aunt... and cousins)... for a full party blast. We drove around, went to Bikanervala, where there were so many people milling around, that we had to leave. Then, of course, there was a big argument over where to go next. However, the voice of reason (obviously.. ME) made a suggestion that was promptly accepted by the ladies. So, we were off.

On the way, a scooterist tried to give me some driving lessons. BUGGER!! I was forced to not use the full force of my truck driver's vocab coz of the ladies sitting in my car. However, we all had a good laugh when the man kept glaring back at me, and rammed into a rickshaw puller, who then must've got loads of gyan. That was funny.

It's fun to drive around with people who're almost crazy as you are and enjoy blasting loud music from Linkin Park, or Godsmack, or Flipsyde... cool man! And kudos to my aunt for bearing heavy metal with a smile.. hehe..

Still, we had a good dinner @ Subway... with some sinful desserts from Baskin Robbins thrown in. And of course, then these girls decided to show off their newly-learnt shimmying skills by shimmying in front of the food court. I had a bodyache, and a bit of a fever, so I didn't join them, but I should have!! Though Niki (my youngest cousin) and I did perform some pieces of salsa. :D

Now... time to sign off.. and back to office tomorrow! Damn, why can't weekends last? They should've planted weekends in the middle of the week instead of the end (I know... I know)...coz I'm gonna need another one by Wed...

3 Comments:

  • Ahan, somebody does not use any cuss words I thought. And now making the ladies your excuse? :D
    Good for the scooterist though!

    And even though you know...weekend end mein aata hai tabhi usey weekEND bolte hain. :P :D

    Take care of yourself.

    By Blogger RB, At 12:39 AM  

  • Hey, why have you disabled the viewing of your profile?

    By Blogger RB, At 7:13 PM  

  • @aarbee

    enabled hai ab to.. dunno why/how it got disabled.

    By Blogger Sumit, At 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home