Shady Hues

Monday, October 29, 2007

I didn't really have much to muse about, because my mind has been wandering quite far (and is now refusing to return). Still, I'm making an attempt at writing, on Ms. RB's request. Consequently, this post is dedicated to her.

Strange, considering that a fortnight ago, I didn't even know of her existence. And today, she is one of the (few) people I trust almost beyond measure. Someone, who can be cute, friendly, crazy, intelligent, creative, destructive, funny, serious, adorable, irritating, and loads of other things, all at the same time. I'm sure it's not easy, but she does all of it with an almost uncanny flair.

She does tend to worry a bit too much, which ain't that niice, and yeah, she does create quite a drama, when taking her medicines, but then, overall, not much to complain about her. And the frequent 'puppy faces' are a potent weapon she has. However, her sense of humour is just awesome. I hate to admit it, but her timing is even better than mine! Hence, I don't really mind making fun of myself, just to amuse her. (It's surely better than she making fun of me..lol).

Really, I don't quite know what all to write, coz I could fill up reams of paper (or blog pages) writing, but I wouldn't begin to describe her accurately. However, as Priyanka used to say, "Words are never enough, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't say them."

So, RB, all I'd like to say is that it sure is great to have you around.

P.S. I forgot to add, I love your photography.

P.P.S. I also forgot to add, you might not have realized your dream of being a bus driver, but you know what, you did pick up the vocabulary. :-)

1 Comments:

  • Just read it the nth time over, and all I really wish is for you to be able to see the smile that I have on my face right now. Told you I won't thank you, but I have to. For the 'priceless' feeling. :-)

    By Blogger RB, At 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home