Shady Hues

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dream...

In slumber sweet, late last night,
I dreamt of a sight that filled me with glee,
a lovely vision, of us walking together,
a wondrous sight to see.

I reached out to touch you,
to caress your lovely face,
I clasped your hand in mine,
and savoured your loving embrace.

I looked into your smiling eyes,
filled with a love so sweet,
in that fleeting moment,
I felt complete, replete.

I awoke from slumber,
with thoughts of you that stayed,
with me, since that lovely dream,
and never once did fade.

2 Comments:

  • :-)

    Talking about RD or RB? :P

    By Blogger RB, At 8:16 PM  

  • Well...actually... since I haven't specified here... I guess it can be applicable to both.. RD and RB... as they say, two smiles are better than one.. actually make it 2 smiles and a GRIN (mine!!)

    By Blogger Sumit, At 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home