Shady Hues

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lose Yourself

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity,
to seize everything you ever wanted, one moment,
would you capture it or just let it slip?
....
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready..."

Sounds like these words from the song 'Lose Yourself' were written for me. Tomorrow is C-day, and I am filled with a mix of various feelings - exhilaration, nervousness, apprehension, excitement, determination, and god knows what others. So, as I listen to this track, I can't help but think of what tomorrow will bring.

January. When I decided to give CAT a shot. Since then, life's been a rollercoaster, with loads of ups and downs. And the months have just flown by. However, currently life's on an all-time high. A good outing tomorrow will be the perfect icing on the cake.

So, I'm looking forward to it. Eagerly. As the song ends, I can't help but smile.

"...You can do anything you set your mind to, man..."

1 Comments:

  • Don't worry, your cake will be perfect, 'coz the icing will be perfect too. :-)

    Loads of luck & love,
    Junior

    By Blogger RB, At 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home